The Director of Business Development will work alongside Chalkline’s CEO to rapidly grow the business.
We embody our core values: Candid, Action-oriented, Resourceful, Data-driven and Speed as a Habit.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism.
Your ability to employ sales and marketing automation technology will increase your level of success in the growing US iGaming market.
The Ideal Candidate
- You're an expert in Hubspot.
- You've got a track record of success.
- You're passionate about regulated gaming and the growth potential in the space.
- You understand how technology is a force multiplier in sales and marketing, and have experience to back it up.
- Drive weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish, collaborating with Chalkline subject matter experts to close and win new business.
- Maintain real-time records and pipeline of new business opportunities in HubSpot, our CRM system.
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing resources to create dynamic assets for the business development process.
- Establish and monitor standards, processes and communications for business development.
- Be an exceptional ambassador and relationship builder for Chalkline.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum three years experience in B2B business development.
- Proven ability to drive results that exceed revenue and profitability goals.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong eye for detail.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Clear, concise and persuasive business writing skills.
- Track record of CRM tool expertise.
Our competitive compensation package includes base, aggressive commission incentives and tickets to sporting and live music events when they come back.