NOTE: This position is remote. The ideal candidate will have remote team experience.
About Chalkline Sports
Chalkline core values: Candid. Action-oriented. Resourceful. Data-driven. Speed as a Habit.
Chalkline Sports is the world's leading platform for scalable, personalized sports betting games: freeplay, insured and real money. Chalkline acclimates, engages and monetizes bettors.
This is not our first rodeo. We’re seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will report to the CTO.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. If you like to run fast and jump high, please apply. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism.
- Help drive the growth of Chalkline applications.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into working applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Participate in regular product development ceremonies: planning, retrospectives, etc.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Senior-level engineer with 5+ years of full-stack experience.
- Strong experience using React.js and a deep understanding of state management.
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET, with a good knowledge of the .net ecosystem.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Advanced knowledge of modern front-end tooling (Webpack etc) and build pipelines.
- A deep curiosity about information architecture, design patterns, and critical evaluation of new technologies.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code, along with benchmarking and optimization.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
Flexible working environment. Competitive salary. Free tickets to sporting events.