NOTE: This position can be remote, or can work out of our offices in London, Johannesburg or Nashville.
Chalkline BettorGames games-as-a-service platform seeks a B2B application and B2C game designer who thinks about design at scale.
The UI / UX Lead will drive Product Development progress alongside Chalkline’s Chief Product Officer as we rapidly grow the business.
If you think in terms of design systems instead of designs, we'd like to talk.
We embody our core values: Candid, Action-oriented, Resourceful, Data-driven and Speed as a Habit.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism.
The UI / UX Design Lead is responsible for building and driving all Chalkline application interactions.
This individual will be a highly motivated Product Champion who quickly grasps the Chalkline vision, and who thrives in a start-up environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have ambition to have your products in millions of hands globally.
- Your strongest point of reference is your digital portfolio of live software products.
- You're passionate about regulated gaming, sports betting and online casinos, and about the growth potential in the space.
- You listen and lead as thoughtfully as your design.
- UX and UI design for the Chalkline BettorGames platform, mobile web products and apps.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps that effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to development teams and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with Leadership team to understand business goals.
- Conduct user testing and research; canvas the competitive landscape for ideas.
- Measure business & application KPIs with an eye towards continuous product improvement.
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings into design.
- Establish and monitor standards, processes, and communications for UI / UX.
- Help sell the product with Sales & Marketing.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong eye for detail.
- Expert level in Figma, Sketch of Adobe XD.
- Strong technical understanding and capabilities in modern front end technologies.
- Minimum five years experience in roles of progressive product resonsibility.
- Proven ability to drive results that consistently exceed goals.
- Strong GSuite or Office.
Our competitive compensation package includes base salary plus annual bonus incentives, plus tickets to sporting and live music events when they come back.